Benefits of attending inForum
inForum is renowned as the premiere education and networking event for Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia (RIMPA).
The annual convention exists to actively encourage, support and assist individuals and businesses in the information industry. Each year, hundreds of delegates attend inForum to develop and broaden their industry knowledge and receive ongoing professional support in line with RIMPA’s strategic objectives.
Benefits of attending inForum:
- Learn new information from local and international cutting-edge presenters and keynote speakers.
- Attend informative and interactive workshops facilitated by industry game-changers.
- Lean about ground-breaking technologies that can help grow and enhance your business.
- Exchange ideas and receive immediate feedback from industry experts.
- Gain information about important facts, statistics and new trends that will give you a market edge.
- Network, network, network! Make new contacts and rub shoulders with industry influencers.
- Earn CPD points!
- Collect world-class presentation materials to use later for reference and study.
- Meet and mingle with key trade working at the fore of the information industry.
- Interact with colleagues and peers at popular social events including the Gala Awards Dinner.